113 E. Eighth St.
The City building at 113 E. Eighth St. is located one block east of the Courthouse Square in downtown Georgetown. It was constructed as a United States Post Office in 1932 and served as Georgetown’s post office through the 1980s. The building is currently City Hall for the City of Georgetown with offices for Human Resources, City Secretary, Finance, and the City Manager’s Office.
The City building at 113 E. Eighth St is currently home to Georgetown City Hall. The property is more specifically described as Lot 5 and part of Lot 6-8, Block 40, City of Georgetown, Williamson County, Texas.
- Property Size: 16,814 square feet
- Building Size: 12,099 square feet (GBA) and 9,816 square feet estimated (NRA)
- Year Built: 1933
- Use: City-owned and used as a municipal building since 1991.
- Prior Use: United States Post Office
- WCAD Property ID: R325018