103 W. Seventh St.
The City building at 103 W. Seventh St is on the north side of the Courthouse Square in downtown Georgetown. The building is currently the Georgetown Visitors Center and houses the offices of the Convention and Visitors Bureau. Several City offices have been located in the building since the City acquired it in 1976.
The City building at 103 W. Seventh St is currently home to the Georgetown Visitors Center. The property is more specifically described as Lot 4A, Block 38 (Lot 4, Block 38 Replat), City of Georgetown, Williamson County, Texas.
- Property Size: 3,920 square feet
- Building Size: 3,300 square feet (GBA) and 3,000 square feet (NRA)
- Year Built: 1900
- Use: City-owned and used as a municipal building since 1976.
- Prior Use: “The Woodman Building” serving as I.O.O.F Lodge
- WCAD Property ID: R525631