101 E. Seventh St.
The City building at 101 E. Seventh St is located on the northeast corner of the Courthouse Square in downtown Georgetown. The building currently houses the offices for the Municipal Court as well as the courtroom which also is used as the Georgetown City Council Chambers. The building was extensively remodeled in 2002. The dome on the southwest corner of the building is a notable feature.
[tabs] [tab title=”PHOTOS” icon=”iconic-aperture-alt”] [/tab] [tab title=”DETAILS” icon=”iconic-aperture-alt”]
The City building at 101 E. Seventh St is currently home to the Georgetown Municipal Court and City Council Chambers. The property is more specifically described as Lot 2-3 (w/pts), Block 39, City of Georgetown, Williamson County, Texas.
- Property Size: 6,098 square feet
- Building Size: 5,523 square feet
- Year Built: 1970
- Use: Renovated for single use as Municipal Court in 2002
- Prior Use: Originally built as Municipal Library until 1987 when it became City Hall (including Municipal Court)
- WCAD Property ID: R391754
Council Chambers Asbestos Survey – 101 E 7th
Council Chambers Geotech Report – 101 E 7th St
[/tab] [tab title=”MAP” icon=”iconic-aperture-alt”] [/tab] [tab title=”VIRTUAL TOUR” icon=”iconic-aperture-alt”] [/tab] [tab title=”VIDEO” icon=”iconic-aperture-alt”] [/tab] [/tabs]